Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:10 pm

"He is no longer a Dr. His credentials were stripped"

did you listen to the interview?

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Discussion and Updates

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Former Harvard professor Jordan Peterson was fired from the University of Toronto , also yet he made the brilliant Free Speech/science argument!

Last edited by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Mind you the UK is inherently fascist! No free speech! ( Wakefield is in the UK)

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Laziness?
No. It is disinterest in your method of broaching subjects and the following attacks that always follow. It is your pulling out obscure theories and ideas only to have them shot down and then turning on anyone who speaks against what you post as ignorant or not understanding. It is your modus operandi and I refuse to continue to engage in your insanity.

Good day
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

I have viewed it in the past and dismissed it, as he has been dismissed.
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:17 pm

DutchessMaria wrote:Mind you the UK is inherently fascist! No free speech! ( Wakefield is in the UK)

WRONG!
Yes, the British have freedom of speech. ... There is also no strict constitutional protection of free speech. Just about all laws and rights in the UK are enforced by act of Parliament, and thus can be withdrawn by a simple majority.

For further explanation https://www.quora.com/Do-the-British-have-freedom-of-speech
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Well, the Jordan Peterson case is a prime example that whistle blowers get fired by government, no matter how truthful and brilliant they are in their observations about wrongful government actions. You however want your cake and eat it too. You don't want to investigate or participate in respectful debate but at the same time insert your lazy opinion when you feel 'safe' to do so. Well, I guess that is your right and I fully support it. Your problem is that your disrespectful conduct is not on me but on your insecurity!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Loll, I am not wrong Dee on the UK. They DON'T have a constitution and PRETEND they have Freedom of Speech but all kinds of people are being punished for speaking out in the UK! Where the fuck have you been?

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:25 pm

from your own article!

"In comparison to the US, the British have less well protected freedom of speech. For a start there are laws against ‘hate speech’ which prohibits threatening or abusive speech based on race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. The UK also has strong libel laws which strongly protect the claimant, and make it much easier to prosecute others for saying things about you that you don’t like.

There is also no strict constitutional protection of free speech. Just about all laws and rights in the UK are enforced by act of Parliament, and thus can be withdrawn by a simple majority"

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-British-have-freedom-of-speech

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Respectful debate is not what happens here.
You throw out instructions on how we are to read, react and interact rather than start a conversation. You want to argue. That is not why I joined here.

If I wanted a diagnosis I'd go to a physician. If you had earned my respect I'd be respectful. You haven't. Any time I've given it, and I have repeatedly, you attack. There's a dark place you can shove your dimestore analysis into.
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Again, you did not read your own article!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 pm

There are laws here about hate speech also.

You can SAY whatever you want. But you're not protected from the consequences of that speech.
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:31 pm

"You want to argue. That is not why I joined here"

That is fine with me. You joined to talk about your private life. I don't have a problem with that but pluheeze take personal responsibility for inserting yourself in my posts. As I said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Not wanting to debate or argue but insert yourself with despicable insults when you are in the mood for that.

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:34 pm

DutchessMaria wrote:"You want to argue. That is not why I joined here"

That is fine with me. You joined to talk about your private life. I don't have a problem with that but pluheeze take personal responsibility for inserting yourself in my posts. As I said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Not wanting to debate or argue but insert yourself with despicable insults when you are in the mood for that.

I stay silent because your posts are full of incoherent nonsense! You parrot what you've heard or what has sparked your interest. I read everything. I engage in very little.

And no. I joined out of friendship. Friends talk about many things, private lives included. Last time I had cake, I ate it. So (in all humor) yes, I can.
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm

"I stay silent because your posts are full of incoherent nonsense!'

Are you a 'cunt' (your word) by your own definition?

Just a question!

Because last time I checked 'friends' don't call each other 'cunt!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 3:40 pm

I have one. It works well. Thanks for asking
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 4:01 pm

I remember I sent you money when you got stranded in Morocco. That is the definition of 'friends'. Not calling them 'cunt'!

have a nice life Dee!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

And who struck a nerve this time? Words have power.
Use them wisely.
Calling me lazy or many of the other adjectives you've used is just as rude and ignorant as me calling you a cunt. . . and just as full of malice. My point was made.
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

OMG Dee, I called you lazy after you call me a 'cunt'. Lazy for not at all investigating the topic you suddenly inserted yourself into, while constantly reminding us you weren't interested in the topic.

Your whole life is absent of self responsibility and you sure are very ready to blame your 'cunt' friends!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 4:23 pm

I'm so happy you have such insight into me and my life. Everything is clear now. Thanks so much. (total sarcasm)
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee S on Mon May 07, 2018 5:20 pm

DutchessMaria wrote:I remember I sent you money when you got stranded in Morocco. That is the definition of 'friends'. Not calling them 'cunt'!

have a nice life Dee!

And I said thank you then. I didn't realize it would come up and be thrown in my face 8 years later. Nor was I aware it came with ties. And what does that have to do with my use of a pejorative term toward you? Just because I chose to not jump into the tangled web of topics you posted and the confusing "arguments" you present doesn't allow you to bully, gaslight or put me down. You've tried this before and we've had words. The problem isn't with me or anyone else. It is with you and how you present your "discussions". When we disagree we're lazy or don't understand. You tear apart our every comment into numerous posts with glib and negative connotations.

THAT is why I don't engage with you more than one or two times every few months. If I wanted to be gaslit, I'd still be in an abusive relationship. If I wanted to be called names like stupid, lazy and worthless, I'd still speak to my father. If I won't tolerate it from them, why do you think I'd tolerate it from you without clapping back?
Dee S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Dee, you called me 'cunt' before I even engaged here with you on the topic I introduced. I called you lazy because you keep claiming you don't want to discuss but you sure want to argue and not at all address any component from what i posted.

As for your last diatribe. I did hit the nail on the head. You have problems and you take them out on me! Stop calling people 'cunt' when they have done nothing to you or take responsibility for your actions.

As for a good deed, it never goes unpunished. I sent you money at a time I didn't have money to spend on myself yet at the time you had the gals to ask for more. I didn't have more or I would probably have sent it. But let it sink in lady. You are my exact age and your life is a mess and it is you who has been telling us all about it. Take responsibility for crying out loud!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 9:27 pm

My life is pretty darn good and solid regardless of the fact I have real hardship in my life that was beyond my control, yet I fight back every single time and I win. I win because I don't quit and as the saying goes 'quitters never win and winners never quit'.

I am not responsible for the emotional problems of the members on this forum. You take my words out of context, call me names and be condescending in the process? Well, I got new for you. It does not put a dint in my self esteem. It is just sad how out of control this group is and how tyrannical the attitude towards a variety of opinions which were totally taken out of context in order to create a straw men argument and to deflect from the Positive Rights theory disaster in Canada which involved science and free speech!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Anything else? James? Laura?

Maybe Jae should come back and replace me so this crowd can wallow in their own stew and have a 'safe' space! Now there is some sarcasm for you!

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DutchessMaria on Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Herd control and silencing does not work. I post this not to endorse or denounce it but to point to its existence. WE question every other drug being approved by the FDA but the second we question government mandated vaccines, the Surpeme Court rules that parents cannot sue these companies. Talk about Corporatism and the revolving door between Govt and Big Pharma!

The Vaccine Debate Among Health ExpertsPublished on Jan 17, 2018
Today's expert panel takes a look at the vaccine schedule, how vaccines affect your health, and how the medical industry handles vaccination behind the scenes.  

Panel Participants: Brian Clement, Ph.D., L.N., Joel Kahn, M.D., Alison Bass, Jim Lieber, Allen Frances, M.D., Del Bigtree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pxVqSNk-D8

DutchessMaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next